Ammonium Picrate Manufacturer & Supplier | Ammonium Picrate For Sale
If you need help and get more about our biotechnology products, please contact with our team.
What is Ammonium Picrate?
Picric acid is a yellowish crystalline solid compound. It is used in high explosive, rocket fuels, matches and leather processing, dyes, as a laboratory reagent for serum creatinine analysis in humans and experimental animals, and as an oxidant for other laboratory uses, metal etching, batteries, textiles. Picric acid can be defined as an organic compound with the formula (O2N)3C6H2OH and the IUPAC name of this acid is 3C6 2,4,6-trinitrophenol (TNP). Because of its bitter taste, the name “picric” comes from the Greek word (pikros) meaning “bitter”. In 1771, an English chemist named Peter Wulfe developed picric acid by treating indigo with nitric acid. Beginning in 1849, picric acid was originally used as a yellow dye for silk, as its color was yellow.
If you are looking for a ammonium picrate manfuacturer and supplier and also ammonium picrate for sale, do not hesitate to contact us.
How to Reduce the Harmful Effects of Ammonium Picrate?
There is no more effective way to reduce exposure unless a hazardous chemical can be replaced by a less toxic chemical. The best protection is to provide local exhaust ventilation and avoid being at the site of a chemical release. In addition, you should reduce exposure to the substance by isolation. Using a respirator can be effective. However, it will be more effective if you apply the items below. Consider the following when evaluating the controls in your workplace:
- First, remember how dangerous the substance is
- Decide how much of the substance should be present in your workplace
- Remember to do special checks
- For highly toxic chemicals, it is important to consider if or when there will be significant skin, eye or respiratory exposure.
In addition, the following controls are recommended:
- Where possible, transfer Ammonium automatically
- Use different labels for processing than for barrels or other storage containers
- Choose explosion-proof and electrically resistant materials for your equipment and filling containers
Picric Acid Manufacturer
Why choose us for Picric Acid?
About Ammonium Picrate
How to Avoid the Harm of Ammonium Picrate?
- Start by making sure you are not entering an environment where Ammonium Picrate is present.
- Make sure it is not an explosive triggering material.
- Wise decisions in the work environment will protect you from the potential harm of ammonium picrate.
- If your clothes are contaminated with ammonium picrate, you should change them immediately.
- You should not take contaminated work clothes home. You should choose different clothes for work. Otherwise family members can also be harmed.
- Wash your work clothes frequently.
– Workplaces should have eyewash fountains for emergency use.
- If there is a possibility of skin contact, showers should be available in workplaces for emergencies.
- On first skin contact, you should wash or shower immediately to remove the ammonium picrate.
- At the end of the shift, you should wash every part of your body, even if you do not know if contact has occurred.
- Do not eat, smoke or drink where ammonium picrate has been present.
- Processing, storage of the chemical should be in different places. Do not open your mouth in case you swallow.
- Wash your hands carefully before eating or drinking.
- You should also wash your hands before smoking and before using the toilet. You cannot rule out the possibility that you may have left a substance on your hands.
- Use a wet method to reduce dust during cleaning.
What are the hazards of ammonium picrate?
- When absorbed through the skin, ammonium picrate can irritate and harm your skin
- Contact may irritate skin and eyes.
- Inhaled Ammonium Picrate may irritate nose, throat and lungs
- Ammonium picrate can cause skin allergy. If an allergy develops, very low levels of exposure may cause itching. This results in a skin rash.
- Repeated contact may cause headache, nausea, vomiting
- It can yellow the skin and eyes.