BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC. INFORMATION REGARDING THE POLICY ON THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This notification is made in accordance with our legal obligation within the framework of Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”); BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC. (“BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC.”), the use, processing, preservation, deletion, destruction or anonymization when necessary, and your rights under the Law.
BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC. takes care to keep the information of its customers, visitors, employees and other third parties confidential. BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC. As stated in Article 5 of the Law, for the purposes detailed below;
a) Explicit consent,
b) It is clearly stipulated in the laws,
c) It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation,
d) Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
processed for legal reasons.
In this context, the objectives of BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC. within the scope of the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy are as follows:
1. To determine the privacy and security principles for the data the company processes and the personal data inventory it keeps,
2. To comply with laws and regulations in terms of the protection of personal data, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698,
3. To raise awareness on the protection of personal data in all employees of the institution,
4. To determine the principles of protection of personal data for internal and external stakeholders concerning the company’s activities.
2. Personal Data Collected by Us
BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC. All kinds of personal data collected by you are your personal data that differs depending on the type, nature, history of the relationship, the method of obtaining the data and the following purposes, and processed in accordance with the laws and other legislation and the principles of BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC.’s personal data processing and protection policy. data are generally as follows, including but not limited to:
• Identity Information: Name, surname, T.R. ID number, passport number, place of birth, date of birth, gender, marital status, spouse/child information, citizenship status, nationality information
• Visual Recordings: Photograph
• Contact Information: Along with contact information such as address, e-mail, registered e-mail address, mobile phone, fixed telephone and fax number, communication records within the scope of telephone calls, video calls and e-mail correspondence, other audio and video data
• Data Related to Commercial Life: Various demographic information that introduces the data owner, such as information on real persons in documents for legal entities such as tax plate, trade newspaper, certificate of authorization, trade registry documents, certificates of qualification, circular of signature and activity certificate, information about the person in tax liability status. ,
• Information on Education, Work and Professional Life: Profession, title, working information, education status, background information,
• Service Evaluation: Your responses and comments that you share for service evaluation purposes.
• Information Shared via Virtual Media: All kinds of data, including navigation information, IP address, browser information and location data that you transmit with your own consent, obtained during the use of BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC.’s website.
• Camera and Input – Output Records: BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC. and data such as camera footage taken for the purpose of ensuring physical security, advertising, marketing and photographing within the Teknofest fairground,
Your personal data listed above and your sensitive personal data may be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law and for the purposes listed below.
3. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC. It processes personal data in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law and the personal data processing conditions specified in other legal regulations.
• To perform the services we provide/will provide in accordance with the requirements of the legislation, contract and technology,
• Developing the products and services we offer, guiding our supply processes, realizing our commercial activities,
• Execution of information security processes and risk management, quality improvement activities,
• To be able to fulfill our information storage, reporting and informing obligations stipulated by the judicial and administrative authorities, including the Ministry of National Defense and the Undersecretariat of Defense Industries, and to share information in line with the requests of the relevant institutions.
• Use in advertising and promotional activities,
• Using it to analyze and develop our current and potential human resources and customer portfolio,
• Managing emergency processes,
• Fulfillment of the requirements determined by laws and regulations (tax legislation, social security legislation, legislation on the law of obligations, legislation on commercial law, occupational health and safety law, legislation on electronic communication, etc. all relevant legislation),
• Execution of the activities that should be done within the framework of occupational health and safety,
• In order to prepare reports and analyzes to the senior management,
• Software, enterprise resource planning, reporting, marketing etc. performing functions such as
• Confirmation of your relationship with the institutions contracted with our company by the relevant departments of BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC.
• Answering all your questions and complaints about our services by the Company Management, Support and Sales departments,
• Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security of our company’s systems and applications by the relevant departments of BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC.
• Designing and transmitting special content, tangible and intangible benefits in Marketing, Media and Communication, Web and mobile channels
Your personal and private data BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC. in accordance with the relevant Law and other legislation for the purpose of measuring, increasing and investigating the satisfaction by the relevant departments of BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC. and in the physical and electronic archives of the service providers, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
4. Collection Methods of Personal Data
Your personal data is collected and processed in all kinds of verbal, written, visual or electronic media for the above-mentioned purposes and for BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC. to fully and properly fulfill its contractual and legal obligations.
Cookies, etc., that our system uses to recognize you during website visits. Your personal data can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically.
5. Data Transfer
BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC. The persons to whom data can be transferred and the purpose and definition of data transfer are stated below:
Persons to whom Data Transfer can be made
Data Transfer Purpose
BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC. Members of the Board of Directors and other authorized natural persons
In accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation, limited to the design of strategies regarding the commercial activities of BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC., ensuring its management at the highest level and audit purposes.
Authorized Public Institutions and Organizations as per the Legislation
According to the provisions of the relevant legislation, public institutions and organizations authorized to receive information and documents from BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC.
Ministry of National Defense, Undersecretariat of Defense Industries, General Directorate of Security, District Governorates etc. limited to the purpose requested by the relevant public institutions and organizations within their legal authority.
Authorized Private Law Persons in accordance with the Legislation
Private law persons authorized to receive information and documents from BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC. in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation.
Limited to the purpose requested by the relevant private legal persons within the scope of their legal authority.
6. Personal Rights
Everyone concerned, in accordance with Article 11 of the Law, within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, by applying to the data controller;
a) Learning whether personal data is processed or not
b) If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it
c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose
d) To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad
e) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing.
f) Without prejudice to the provisions of other laws regarding the deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law and other relevant laws, in the event that the reasons for processing disappear, the personal data ex officio or at the request of the person concerned. are deleted, destroyed or anonymized by the data controller. Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of these conditions
g) Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred
h) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data, especially with automatic systems
i) In case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
7. Application to Data Controller
You can submit your applications regarding your rights listed above to “BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC. By filling the Personal Data Owner Application Form; You can send it to “Turkey” address or “email@example.com” registered e-mail address, using secure electronic signature, mobile signature, via notary public, with “Information Request Under the Law on Protection of Personal Data” written on it. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The application process of the data owner refers only to the applications containing requests related to the implementation of the Law; Job and/or internship applications and forwarding questions and requests regarding such applications are out of this scope.
We present it to your information.
BÖRÜ DEFENSE INC.